Läsning och Böcker och Bibliotek
77. "Läsningen är ett partnerskap. Författaren bygger huset, läsaren gör det till ett hem."
- Jodi Piccoult
78."The more that you read, the more things you will know, the more that you know, the more places you’ll go."
- Dr. Seuss
79. "Böcker är bärbar magi."
- Stephen King
80. "Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic."
- J.K. Rowling
81. "En bok är en dröm du kan hålla i handen."
- Neil Gaiman
82. "A reader lives a thousand lives, The man who never reads lives just one."
- George R.R. Martin
83. "We read to know we are not alone."
- William Nicholson
84. "Books are the plane, and the train and the road. They are the destination, and the journey. They are home."
- Anna Quindlen
85. "(Books) Prove that others have gone through, what you are going through."
- M. Blackman
86. "Sometimes, you read a book and it fills you with this weird evangelical zeal, and you become convinced that the shattered world will never be put back together unless and until all living humans read the book.”
- John Green
87. "Once you learn to read you will be forever free."
88. “Words can be like X-rays if you use them properly -- they’ll go through anything. You read and you’re pierced.”
- Aldous Huxley
89. "Books wash away the dust of everyday life."
90. "Fiction reveals truth that reality obscures."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
91. "Literacy is the bridge between misery and hope."
- Kofi Annan
92. "Libraries are the thin, red line between civilization and barbarism."
- Neil Gaiman
93. "When I got my library card, my life began."
- Rita Mae Brown
94. "I'm of a fearsome mind to throw my arms around every librarian I meet on behalf of all the people they don't know they saved"
- Barbara Kingsolver
95."My two favourite things are libraries and bicycles, they both move people forward without wasting anything."
96. "A truly great library contains in it something to offend every one".
97. "Because when I read, the world is just better."
98. "I get sad when people say "I don't read", that is like saying "I don't learn" or "I don't laugh".
- Alafair Burke
99. "There are a lot of good books around. People don't read anymore, it's a sad state of affairs. Reading's the only thing that allows you to use your imagination. When you watch films it's somebody elses vision, isn't it."
- Lemmy Kilmister
100. "Enter the timeless fellowship of the human spirit".
- George Norlin
101. "Så bygger vi oss själva, en bok i taget. En tankens palats där valven hålls upp av idéer och murbruket är orden vi har läst."
- Kirsi Rutanen